Why do I need cosmetic dentistry to enhance my smile?
Most people understand the importance of a good smile and consider an attractive smile to be a great social asset. Most people also agree that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances of social and career success. But still less than half of the people are satisfied with their smile. Even lesser are happy and proud to have a good smile.
A smile is something that bridges the gap between any two individuals. In fact, a charming smile can disarm opponents in any argument. The teeth play the most important role in creating a perfect smile. It is necessary to have a good set of teeth and for them to be in harmony with the face, the lip line, the curvature of the mouth, etc. The same size and shape of the teeth may look very aesthetic in one smile, while in another, they may not. At Smilekraft Dentistry your cosmetic dentist in Pune Dr. Priyank Mathur, will reorganize and reposition teeth and alter tooth structure in terms of colour, position, size and texture, without any harmful side-effects to make them look, feel and behave in the same fashion as beautiful natural teeth.
Why meet the best cosmetic dentist in Pune?
At Smilekraft Dentistry, we believe that cosmetic dentistry is aptly one of the best ways to enhance the oral cavity on all levels. Cosmetic dentistry or Aesthetic Dentistry at Smilekraft Dentistry is treated as a part of our functional dentistry procedures, with the added element & dimension of art. Dr. Priyank Mathur, your cosmetic dentist, performs a wide variety of procedures, from subtle changes to major repairs, to improve your smile. Our persistence towards giving attention to finer details to create a natural and uniquely individual smile should be your reason to select Smilekraft Dentistry as your cosmetic dental health provider.
Benefits of having cosmetic dental treatments at Smilekraft Dentistry
Having a healthy & beautiful smile is the signature of wellness. It signals self-confidence and energy, but more importantly, it is the paramount measure of prevention against systemic disease and cardiac malfunction. The mouth is the gateway to all of the inner systems of our human existence; therefore, keeping it free of decay and guarding a well aligned bite contribute grandly to the quality of life.
You may seek our aesthetic dentistry services for a variety of reasons. You may simply want to look younger, and our cosmetic dentist with the help of cosmetic dentistry and smile designing will give you a dental facelift that can quickly “reverse” the natural aging process of the teeth. Or, you may have spaced out teeth that made you self-conscious your whole life, making you smile rarely, which would often hide the warm side of your personality. Be it these or any other small cosmetic issue, thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, our cosmetic dentist in Pune, Dr. Priyank Mathur can improve your teeth and smile with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments like smile designing.
The factors that mainly influence our smile design procedures are
- Your facial shape: For example, a long face may need an accentuated width to appear more oval, or someone with attractive features in the centre of their face may need bold central incisors to draw attention to that centre.
- Your image aspirations: How do you want to appear to others? A sophisticated smile gives the appearance of more intelligence, maturity and judgment. A sexy smile gives the appearance of more warmth, energy and boldness.
- Your age, or how old you want to appear: Longer central incisors and whiter teeth make you appear younger. Conversely, a flatter smile or a more subdued colour of the teeth make you appear more mature.
- Your time constraint: Some treatments can be done in as short as a single visit, while treatment with braces may take a couple of months to years.
Along with teeth, the gums, technically known as the Gingiva also play a significant role in the appearance of your smile. There is a certain proportion of pink to white, which has to be maintained for the smile to be pleasing and beautiful. At times, the only difference between an excellent smile and a run-of-the-mill smile can be heavily pigmented gums. Correcting and improving these small discrepancies also makes a huge difference in the final outcome of our specialized smile designing procedures.
Our Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
Fill in unattractive gaps between spaced out teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the colour of your teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Dr. Priyank Mathur, your cosmetic dentist in Pune, India does this
- By adding a dental material to your teeth or gums, e.g. – Bonding, Porcelain Veneers (laminates), Crowns (caps), Gum grafts, Dental jewellery.
- By removing some tooth structure or gums, e.g. – Enameloplasty, Gingivectomy or Gum Contouring.
- By neither adding nor removing dental materials, tooth structure or gums, e.g. – Teeth Whitening (bleaching), Gum Depigmentation.
- By aligning or straightening the teeth accompanied by improvement in the appearance of your face, e.g. – Orthodontics
- By a combination of any or all of the above procedures to give you the smile you desire and deserve.